life through the eye of my sewing needle and very little, to be honest, about sewers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

London Toy Fair 2012

The 2012 London Toy Fair has just ended. It was busy, it was fun, though it was during this week that I  realized that I'm now part of the older guard of toy people. Not sure when that happened, but I'm starting to really look the part.

Jumbo Toys of Holland had these amazing coasters at their booth and Aad Obbens was kind enough to give me a bunch. Note the red elephant tusk that belongs to Jumbo in the upper right of the Tic Tac Toe side. Cute!
My favorite sign of the fair. Hooray for games!

Another great banner at Olympia where the fair was held.

Dr. Who inflatables--very eye catching. 



2 comments:

  1. Are you a buyer, Susan? It sounds like it would be SO much fun to mingle through that fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing all the pictures of your adventure in toy land!

    ReplyDelete