life through the eye of my sewing needle and very little, to be honest, about sewers

Thursday, December 29, 2011

coaster #3: my father




coaster #3 is a photo coaster. 
i visited my dad today at his home in Whiting, NJ.

i was going to give a link to its wikipedia page--but here is the whole entry:
Whiting is an unincorporated area in Ocean CountyNew Jersey. It is a section of Manchester Township, New Jersey on the west side of the township. It is in the Eastern Standard time zone with an elevation of 180 ft. It is known for many retirement communities. It was once a train station on the Southern branch of the Central Railroad of New Jersey, a line known for the Blue Comet express.




i found out when i was 38 that my dad's real name was not James; it's Vincenzo.

thanks for taking me out to lunch, dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment