life through the eye of my sewing needle and very little, to be honest, about sewers

Monday, September 12, 2011

I'll Craft for Three Bloggers if They'll Craft for Three Bloggers...

I heard about Pay it Forward on Leslie's blog--  Lesliesartandsew.blogspot.com.

Here's how it goes. If you're interested in giving a little bit of your craftiness to others and in receiving a little handmade something from me--the sloppy sewer--here are the rules:

1. I'll sew a little something for the first 3 bloggers that comment on this post.  It will be a surprise and will arrive sometime in the next 365 days (though I'm way too obsessive to wait a year).

2. You have to promise to send a small handmade gift to the first three people who comment on your blog post.

3. For this event, you have to have a blog.

4. After commenting on my post, you have to post this (or something similar) on your blog within the next few days.

If you're game, comment below, include your blog address and post about Pay It Forward on your blog in the next couple of days.
A flickr group has been started so that we can see what we've made/received for this event:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/handmadepayitforward/

Susan
The sloppy sewer

No comments:

Post a Comment